Healing Wounded Emotions: Overcoming Life's Hurts
A bestseller for over a decade, this book explains how our emotional and spiritual lives interact. Challenges readers to live fuller, more satisfying lives.
- Problems: Is Anyone Exempt?
- Religion: Peace or Turmoil?
- Religion and Psychology: Compatible?
- "God's Will": Or Is It?
- Anger: Virtue or Vice?
- Forgiving: Does That Mean Forgetting?
- Self-Forgiveness: Is It Overlooked?
- Guilt: Stimulent or Torment?
- Depression: Can We Express It?
- Self-Criticism: Or Self-Condemnation?
- Self-Love: A Conflict of Interests?
- Giving: Or Giving In?
- Compassion: How Much Does It Matter?
- Change: What Can We Change?
- Roots: Do You Know Yourself?
- Affirmation: Why Do We Need It?
Author: Martin H. Padovani